Saturday, September 20, 2008

Grandpa Clark


My Grandpa Clark passed away one year ago and he was my role model. Some things that I remember the most about my grandpa is.... 1. His Greetings when I came in the door it was always hey there is my rug-rats or is that maca rilee 2. His pinches 3. Him holding my thumb so tight that i thought it was going to fall off and me always trying to get out of his grip 4. His never ending gas...and he would always try and blame it on you by saying "wud you say?" 4. He was always singing or whistling... 5. Teasing me about the fat boys...long story :D 6. Picking his back for money...if you got lucky sometimes he would give 20.00 7. Sticking out his teeth at me 8. calling all of his grandkids by their nicknames 9. his home made fudge 10. His love for the outdoors 11. Him always playing cards or working on a puzzle 12.Sitting in his lap while he just loves on me 13. Going to the farm and getting our medicine on the way (which is a soda) for him it was a diet pepsi with a squirt of cherry pepsi in it 14. His big blue eyes and his one "broke eye" and you could never tell where it was looking. 15.His love for everyone 16.His peppermint paddies These are just a few things that I remember of my grandpa clark. I love him so much and I cant wait until I get to see him again.

No comments: