Thursday, November 13, 2008

Plays














Well in the last couple months I have been to a couple plays. I went to Thriller the week of Halloween and it was really good. I didn't really like the girls at the beginning they were a little scary and creepy! Then I went to a mid summers night dream at tuacahn because my best friend Michell Tidwell was in it as one of the fairies. That was good and it gave me a good laugh! Then the most recent one I went to was Oklahoma presented by Desert Hills High School. It was really good. I was very impressed they had some troubles with the microphones but other than I think they did a great job! The only one that you can still see is Oklahoma...if you are interested.

2 comments:

Sita, Shalie, Kalia, and Vili said...

I love musicals, I need to go to more of them!

Haley Houston said...

One of my best friends older sister Nicole Vance was in the play Oklahoma. I hope to see you soon.