Monday, November 17, 2008

Rock-in-it!


So on Saturday night me and my friend Michell decided to wear my moms dresses from high school and go to a stake dance! We thought it was a cool idea until we got there and we saw all these people....so we sat in the car and debated for a minute weather we were going to go in or not but then I finally convinced both of us. We went in and rocked it! I'm not going to lie we looked pretty hot! We were the life of the whole stake dance! We didn't stay very long but we sure did rock it in the little time we were there! It was a fantastic night I laughed so hard I was crying...Michell was doing this really funny dance type thing....it was way hilarious!

3 comments:

Sita, Shalie, Kalia, and Vili said...

Wow you girls look HOT!!! I love that you and your friends are wild and crazy!

Justin, Emily,Nyah & Anastyn said...

That's hot Dizz!! You shuld wear that to your next formal

crazyhorse said...

I liked the comments because I sewed the dresses. They were not funny in their day.