Sunday, February 22, 2009

Preference 09




















So this past weekend was preference (school dance) I took a guy named Devin Nielson. He is such a nice guy! He is a little bit older than me, he has already graduated he is 19 but he was a good sport. I asked him by having him go to the fire station where my brother was working at and I had a cute poem that went with each thing he had to do. He had to put on the turn outs get the hose and run with it carry a 150lbs dummy find things on the engine and then pose with this ugly cat that sings. Then my mom told my brother that I wanted him to pose with his shirt off but with the fire gear still on (but it really was her idea) He was such a good sport...as much as he didn't want to do it, he did it anyways. Well unfortunatly he got me back. He is a gymnastics coach so I had to go to bare foot gymnastics and do cart wheels (which I have never been able to do) then leap, spin, do some summer saults all while my mom, brother, sister-in-law, niece, his parents, the owners and a class are watching me....a little embaressing but I got through it! So our day date started at 8:30 in the morning. We came to my house and ate breakfast which was pancakes, eggs, bacon, and juice. Then from there we went out to my moms school and got DIRTY!!! We had a slip and slide spaghetti, twister with ketchup, mustard, jell-o and then a mixture of three things. We had six bowls of pudding with a candy bar in the bottom that you had to dig in with only your face. Balloons filled with shaving cream and we had to hug each other to pop them. Then we had water balloons filled with ketchup/water, mustard/water, chocolate/water and then we just had a dodge ball fight with those. Then after we got all that cleaned up we went to jimmy johns for lunch then Devin and I came to my house and cleaned up everything and then I took him home and we went and got ready for the dance. Then I picked him up and my friend and her date and then came back to my house for dinner. My brother Weston was nice enough and cooked us dinner! It was delicious. Then we all got together for a group shot and we sizzled like bacon and did the salt shaker then we headed to the dance and after the dance came back to my house had dessert and played quelf it was a great day and I had a blast!

2 comments:

crazyhorse said...

Did you really enjoy the "Get Dirty"? Anyway, you cleaned up really good! You both looked great for the dance. Did you have fun with Quelf? You didn't say much about it when you were here Sunday.

Dizzle said...

I had a blast getting dirty! It was really fun!:D Quelf was fun, we were all kind of tired so it wasn't as enthusiastic but it still made me laugh a lot! We all had a blast.