Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Just a little update on me.

Well, I haven't blogged for a while so I thought I would write a line or two. We had a surprise birthday party for my mom on her birthday and that was fun. She was totally shocked and didn't know anything about which made it even better. She just started crying when she walked in. She officially is the BIG 50. As for me I have just been going to school trying to make it until summer. I'm taking a college biology class which isn't very fun and if any one has some good studying tips will you please send them my way!!! I have been to a couple school dances which were way fun!!! I had a blast! Well in two days it will be spring break and I'm way excited!!! My mom is letting me drive to salt lake all by myself for the very first time. She told me, I hope you know its really hard for me to let you do this... (maybe its because I'm the baby!) So I will be in Salt Lake spending time with my sister and my Grandma. Then I'm coming home in the middle of the break to help my mom out and to play some frisbee golf with friends. So I'm way excited! On a not so happy side, I was getting out of my car the other day just getting home from school and I stepped out and it felt like my knee cap or patella (which ever you prefer) was going to pop out. So I just stopped what I was doing and luckily it didn't. But now my knee is all swollen and isn't very happy :( Hopefully it just stays in place because both of my knee caps have already popped out and the doctor said if it happened again I would probably have to have surgery and I don't want that ha ha. Hopefully everything is going well with all of you! Talk to you later! :D

1 comment:

crazyhorse said...

I'm happy for any updates on the bloggs. Keep it up. Grandma H.