Thursday, April 2, 2009

The GYM

So the other day Kenyon surprised my mother and I with Golds Gym passes... I was way stoked.... I have never had a gym pass before and I have always wanted to go. Well We went last Friday for a little orientation then our first day was last Saturday. My goal is to loose some weight and tone up. I have been faithfully going everyday for 5 days...My rest day is Sunday. We decided to higher a personal trainer that me and my mom meet with once a week and Kenyon meets with one twice a month. I think this will help me keep going. So today I went to my college class went to school went to the gym and worked out for an hour and ran the mile in 10:48 which isn't too bad...or at least I don't think it is. Then I came home and we cooked and ate dinner then as a service project I went over to Janice Van Dyke's house and pulled weeds for two hours. Boy, are my muscle fatigued! This Saturday I take the ACT which I'm really nervous for.... I hope I do well! :P I guess I always have another chance to take it. I hope everything is going well for everyone! Blog ya later!!!

1 comment:

crazyhorse said...

How come you need to loose weight? What did your trainer say about that? I really wish you success with the gym. Keep it up.
Grandma H.