Thursday, April 23, 2009

Missouri

As you all know our very good friend passed away and so my mom and I went with our friend Janice (it's her mom that died) all the way to Missouri. We decided to drive her moms body to Missouri because it was so expensive to fly her. So we loaded the barrowed Ford Excursion and with me in the back seat and the body and my mom and Janice in the front seat. I thought it would be weird riding with a body by me, but it wasn't too bad. She was boxed up so I couldn't see her but when they took her to the motuary I was sad when I got into the car and her box wasn't there. It didn't feel right. We were in the car for two days driving to Missouri. We stopped in Colorado to spend the night at Janice's sisters house. The next morning we got up and my mom drove Janice's nephew Patricks motorcycle. Then Patrick took me for a ride and it was fun. I will have to post pictures later. Then Janice wanted him to act like he was kissing me so that I could tell my friends I got my first kiss the picture didn't really turn out the way she watned but I couldn't get any closer! We stopped in at Mack Colorado so I could get a picture there because "Mack" is the new word for kiss. Then we hit the road again for like 12 hours. So once we got here it was pretty late we just checked into our room and went to bed. Then the next morning we dropped off the body and drove around Warrensburg Missouri and Janice took us around to all her old houses and was telling us stories about her childhood and about her first kiss and love of her life. She has gone through so much and is probably the strongest person I have ever known. Then some of Janices family got into town and went over to the mortuary to see Mudd before everyone gets there. She looked way good and my mom said that was the best make up job she had ever seen. Then we all went to dinner at a pizza place then we came back to the motel and looked at some picutres and I watched a movie Today, Thursday I got up and got ready and we are getting ready for the viewing tonight. I will keep you updated on the rest of my trip/journey.

No comments: