Thursday, August 11, 2011

I don't want to brag... but... its really cool

So on Tuesday my friend told me to come hang out with her and group of people... I was a little hesitant but I'm glad I went. There is this place in Alpine where people go off this huge bike jump into water. I guess its a really popular place up here and people get into this extreme sport. Some people there were doing front flips, back flips, diving, and cannon bombs. It was really cool to watch.... now trying it is another story.... It took me all night to get the courage up to do it... but in the end I did, and it was awesome!!! I got it on video its on Facebook and everyone should check it out! (if anyone reads this) I don't think I will ever do it again... my body hurts... you hit the water pretty hard, but I'm proud to say that I've done it! Anyways... I've been trying to go to the temple weekly. Its been fun! I've been to the provo and Mt. Timpanogas temple. My goal is to eventually have been to all the temples in Utah! I start school on the 29th and I'm anxious and nervous. I'm excited to be learning and making new friends... worried about the big campus, homework, and trying to figure out scheduling with school, work, and social life, but I guess I will deal with that when I need to. This summer has gone by way too fast, and there is still so much I want to fit in before I start school, but play time is coming to end, sadly!

No comments: