Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Weekend/ English Professor

This past weekend I got to go home, and go to the cabin. It was a good get away for me. My mom planned a girls trip with two of her friends, and I just invited myself. We had a great time going on four wheelers rides, taking pictures, and playing hand and foot. I think we all wanted the weekend to last a little longer. It was a great weekend, with great people, and great food!
Now, moving on to my English Professor. Her name is Jane Wellington, and I'm always surprised by her. When I first saw her, she seemed like a down to earth person (literally) and she seemed nice, I was a little intimidated, but that went away pretty quickly. Well the other day in class she made us make a list of things that we knew a lot about, or that we were good at. So while we were making our lists, she was making one too on the board. Well one of her topics was "being dumped for a younger women" It threw me off guard. I wasn't expecting that to be discussed. I'm so use to high school where you keep your private life to yourself. Then today before class started My english professor and the math professor got in a little cat fight before our class started, and my professor ended up calling the math professor a "female dog" and it totally caught me off guard again! College definitely is different than high school.

No comments: