Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Conference Weekend

Well life has been pretty good. This past weekend I got to go to conference with my mom and Kenyon. Its always a good experience! I love the feeling you get when your in the conference center. Its crazy how just being in the same room as the prophet and apostles brings the spirit 10x more! I also went to the haunted forest with my friend Drew. It was fun... I've decided that scary movies, and haunted houses don't really scare me, yes they may make me jump, but they don't really freak me out, give me nightmares, or anything like that. It was a good weekend.
Then friday, I finally put in my two weeks notice at Smart Style. It was really scary, but I'm glad its over with, and I'm feeling a lot better. Now I just have to get my other job in line, and maybe get a second one, I'll have to see how the first little bit goes, and if I can make enough money doing booth rent. If everything works out I will be working at a salon called Beautylicious. Its a cute little salon, and I'll be working with my old co-worker (Tyler) which would be fun! we get a long great.
School is going great, this month is stressing me out a little, but I'm sure I'll make it through. I have lots of tests (3 exams), papers (3), and then all my other homework. I will be so excited for fall break, and to go to St. George halloween weekend.
The weather here has been cloudy, and rainy. It actually feels like fall. I kind of like it right now, but I'm not really looking forward to the snow! I'm scared to death to drive in it, I'm just praying I can make it through the winter. Well thats pretty much it... nothing too exciting!

3 comments:

Justin, Emily,Nyah & Anastyn said...

I am glad all is going well, we miss you dearly! I miss my pal to shop with. I didn't know you were quitting the salon.... I am excited you are coming home over halloween but I have some sad news...grama judy and Pap are not coming. They called me a couple nights ago and judy can't take anymore time off work. So I think they will be out in the spring. :) on a better note we are planning a 2 week trip next summer to go back to PA, new york, ground zero etc... we'll talk to you more about it when your actually here! see you in a few weeks.


i o untutuir 0l;p[e kjnej wjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhkie 09e2309npl[,mllkjygji;'ig;;;;g;l jkkll;;;;;l;~ love Nyah :)

Dizzle said...

I'm very sad that pap and Judy aren't coming! I hope they still come, and that I get to see them! I was thinking about you guys today, and getting a little home sick, good thing Dizzle is coming home in couple weeks! ha ha thats all I gotta say! PA trip sounds awesome!! I'll see you on the flip side!

Dizzle said...

I didn't realize that was Nyah typing... I just thought you had a special moment... then I read Nyah ha ha :D