Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Speed Dating

Last night for F.H.E. we had a combined stake speed dating activity. I was skeptical about going to it, but I figure it would be a good way to meet and make some friends. I talked Michell into going with me, but she ended up canceling, and my roommates invited me to go with them. We got there a little bit late, and it was full! We didn't have anywhere to sit and it started making me feel awkward, and I just wanted to leave. Well we stuck around and they finally set up some chairs, and I got to mingle. I met a lot of interesting people to say the least. I did make a couple friends, Kevin and Danny. Kevin is actually a friend to one of my roommates, so I've met him before, but we officially friends now. Danny is his roommate, and they are both really neat guys. They kind of captured me and took me to their house for f.h.e. It made me want to start doing f.h.e. at my house, and having family prayer. It was awesome for me to see a group of 8 guys have f.h.e. together. I'm sure I will be hanging out with them a lot more.

No comments: