Thursday, November 17, 2011

Wowzer!

I don't know what is happening but all of sudden guys want to date me. I have been on two dates in four days. I have a date on friday and just got asked out on date for Saturday. It is a little weird. I'm not use to this!!
On a different note, school is going well. Its starting to get stressful again because the end of the semester is in sight! Its crazy to think I've almost made it through my first semester of college! I'm very thankful that I am able to go to school and further my education. Its not the easiest thing in the world, but it is well worth it. I've already signed up for my classes and I'll be taking English, math, reading strategies class, nutrition, and one other class that I can't remember at the moment. I'm looking forward to the next semester and to making new friends.
Overall I'm feeling good about life again. All I need to do is find a job again.

No comments: