Friday, March 2, 2012

YIKES

Well that dreadful day has come. I finally had to drive on wet, snowy/icy roads and I hated it!! Just driving down University Parkway was a nightmare. I couldn't see the lines on the road, I hydroplaned three times, and I thought I was going to die (not literally but I was scared.). Its freezing here, and this is when I really miss warm sunny St. George.
On the bright side its friday, even though I have lots of homework I should be doing, I'm going to take a time out tonight. I'm going to a dance concert (its required for one of my classes) then Nate and I may be going on a group date with some of his close friends, but because I have to go this concert we might not make it. If not we will figure something else out.
Work is finally calming down, I got my schedule for the month of March, and it made me sad. I work every Saturday and Sunday from 3pm-12am. Not the best month for me, but hopefully It will give me a little extra money! Thats pretty much it from Cold ol' Orem.

No comments: