Friday, February 24, 2012

Sick!

Well its officially that time of cold and flu season. I hate it! This is my second cold in about three weeks. The first one wasn't so bad, but this time around is killing me! I feel like I've been hit by a ton of bricks. My head is swimming in mush, and everything is foggy, and stuff literally goes in one ear and out the other. I probably should have stayed home from school today, but I didn't want to miss my classes. I don't think I really learned anything today, but I was present! I just hope it goes away fast! Luckily I get to go home today! I've been really homesick this week, and had two little emotional break downs. So I'm ready to be home and see family! Hopefully that will be the cure my body needs!
Work and school are going pretty well. I got a 98% on my first math test, and just took my second test and only missed one on the multiple choice. So hopefully I did swell on the short answers, and will have another high test score!
Work has been good, I've finally got the routine down, now if I can just get regular hours I will be set. I have been covering shift because the other girls I work with their background checks haven't been cleared yet. So last Sunday I worked my first grave from 12am to 9am it almost killed, and I think thats part of the reason I'm sick. Then Thursday I had to be to work by 4am and so I had to get up at 3. Waking up in wee hours of the morning is not my favorite thing! So hopefully by the end of this month all the other girls will be cleared, and I won't be working crazy hours!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope the weekend did you good. I know that it made me happy. Hope you feel better soon and things at work get worked out. CONGRATS on the test scores. Momma is PROUD!!!