Sunday, April 15, 2012

Going to a Dance :/

My roommate Rachael talked me into going to a dance party with her, and two of her guy friends. It was a friday night, and I had no plans, so I figured why not... Well dances haven't ever been my thing, no matter how hard I try to like them. I had to pay $8.00 to get in, and it was the biggest waste of money. I don't like dance parties. I'm the weirdo that stands in the back and doesn't dance, I just sit and watch people. The stench and the humidity in that place was disgusting. I can officially say I won't be going to another one of those. It was fun to get out, but that is just too much fun for me, and the fact the I lack dancing skills probably plays in to it.
Then Saturday evening I spent it with Robbie Lacee, and Lincoln. I love spending time with them, and they always rejuvenate me. I have been feeling really down, depressed, and burnt out with everything. Robbie gave me a beautiful blessing, and it was just what I needed to hear. We had a great dinner, and it's always fun to play with Lincoln. He has the cutest laugh. They are great examples to me, and I'm glad they are willing to let me come over and hang out with them. They also help me meet guys. They got some digits for me while eating at Olive Garden in West Valley. Robbie and the waiter (William) started talking, and for some reason Robbie thought he should mention me. William seemed excited (thats what they said) and gave them his number, e-mail, and told them to have me look him up on facebook. ha ha I'm glad they are keeping their eyes open for me.

No comments: