Monday, May 7, 2012

Flung Dung

Yesterday I arrived to work 20 minutes early. To my dismay one of the individuals I take care of had taken her diaper off and was playing her feces. She had it everywhere!! All of her, on her face, legs, and hands. All over her bed, and bedding. All over her stuffed animals. It was a huge mess!! I got her in the shower while the other two staff cleaned up her room. Before she got in the shower I asked her to set her stuffed animal down, along with the softball size turd. To my dismay she put the stuffed animal down, but not the turd. I asked her again, and she went to throw it, I told her lets just set it down. Well... she threw it anyways and it hit the door and bounced off and hit me in the shoulder. I got nailed with poop! I was gagging and laughing the whole time. She thought it was pretty funny too, she was just laughing the whole time we were cleaning up. I'm especially thankful for gloves, clorox, and a washer and dryer! 

No comments: