Sunday, October 19, 2008

Last Adventure










This was heading into the "DREADED GROVE" ha ha... I was trying to make a scared face but it wasn't really working out for me... I just looked happy/surprised... I'm such a dork.. but John was really good at making faces. He was trying to teach me but I just wasn't getting the hang of it. The forest was scary but I laughed the whole time... The worst part was we went into this area where it was just full of fog and you couldn't see two feet in front of you and someone was in there but you couldn't see them and they were saying marco and then people said polo and so on and so forth... Then the guy said guess what some one said what and then they said there is two of us and turned on the chain saws...I thought I was going to die! NO JOKE! ha ha but I made it through in one piece! I'm so proud of myself! This was a fabulous weekend! I loved every minute of it!

2 comments:

The Houston's said...

Hi Ri!

What a darling blog you have. I had no idea you had one, or I would have checked it out sooner!
You are such a beautiful girl! Thanks for being such a great role model for my daughters.

I hope you know how much I think of you! You are going to go far in life. You have such a great personality and attitude! I look forward to checking in on your blog from time to time!

Love Ya - Natalie

Sita, Shalie, Kalia, and Vili said...

You look like you have so much fun. I can't wait to see more posts from you. You are so gorgeous!