Sunday, October 19, 2008

My Adventures with John

This past weekend was fall break. I went to Salt Lake and spent one day with my friend John ( I met him at EFY) I couldn't fit all the pictures I wanted to in one blog So I'm dong three different blogs to tell you about my exciting day with my friend. Well part one of our adventure started at Jump On It. This is a place in the Lehi area and it is just a room full of tramps connected together and some tramps are propped up against the wall on like a 45 degree angle. It cost 8 dollars for 1 hour, which I think is great! So anyways we got there and John was all excited because he is into gymnastics. He loves doing flips and all that jazz. So I pretty much just watched him do his tricks since I have no flipping skills what so ever. We had a really fun time and we jump our hearts out. It was a great way to spend the afternoon!
I loved every minute of it and just laughed the whole time. I cant wait to go and do it again!

No comments: