Tuesday, May 10, 2011

So Excited!!!

So I have been really home sick the past little bit. I feel like I have been gone for over a year and its only been a month and a half. I'm so excited to be home and see all my family and to be in the warm sunshine! I don't think Thursday can get here fast enough! On a side note, I went to church on sunday, and I was just telling my roommate that this is the first Mother's Day that I haven't had to talk ( so I've only only talked on two, but still) Not even a minute later the bishops secretary came over and was like Rilee would you say the opening prayer.... UHHH.... Totally ruined that. So I said yes, because I need the blessings. I got super nervous and shaky ( there are only 500 young single adults in my ward) Then the counselor conducting said "Brother Rilee Snyder will say our opening prayer... then I felt even more dumb, Oh ya on top of it I burnt my neck with the curling iron that morning and it probably looked like a hickey, but I swear its not! Its definitely a burn!! Then after my roommate and I went to the munch and mingle (free food, and the hopes of making new friends! Count me in!) Well I did make a new friend his name is Horhey (I don't know how to spell it but thats how you say it.) He was born in the Dominican Republic, then moved to New York when he was five, grew up there, moved to Utah 5 years ago and was converted. He was super nice and had a cool story!

No comments: