Sunday, May 29, 2011

Times are changing!

This has been a long weekend for me. I ended a friendship which was super hard, but I guess in the end its better for me. It's definitely hard to close one chapter of your life and move on to the next, but when one door closes another one opens. :D On the bright side I got to see my mom twice this weekend, and she is coming again next weekend. :D On friday night I went to a bon fire with my roommate Kiley and then we went to her friends house and played games. We crammed like 25 people into a small living room apartment. It was fun to get out and meet new people, although I'm a little sad that I didn't get any digits, but I guess there will be many more opportunities. Then Saturday night I hung out with My friends Justin, and Carson. I watched Carson cut Justin's, and his little brothers hair, then we went to Carson's house and watched Hot Rod. Then Today I went to church and had a good lesson in Relief Society it was on visiting teaching, and it has me motivated to be a better visiting teacher. I'm scared to start, but I know once I do I will learn and grow so much. Then my mom stopped and visited for minute and we got to eat together which is always nice! I love food! Justin, Carson, and Amy came over tonight and we had smores (thanks to Justin) and played farkle, would you rather and watched rush hour one and fivel west. It was a good night.

No comments: