Monday, May 2, 2011

Red Boots, Thanksgiving Point, and snow.

Its been awhile since I have posted something so I figured I bet get on that. So this past weekend my friend Hayden, and his mom came to Orem (They came to go to a museum). We all went out to dinner on Friday night. We went to P.F. Changs. It was really good, and it was a lot of food. Then Hayden and I went to the Nickel City (arcade) and played there for a little bit then we rented to redbox movies The Tourist, and Skyline (skyline was a little boring). Then Saturday morning we all went to Thanksgiving point and walked around the gardens. They are so pretty all the flowers are in bloom or just starting to bloom. There were tons of pansies, and tulips. Very very pretty. Then we walked around the shops, and I found Red Cowgirl boots, that I happened to fall in love with.... but of course they are 200.00. Maybe one day I will get red boots, but for now they will have to be put on hold. :) Then I went to Church on Sunday and it was really good. Our sunday school lesson was on when Christ healed the blind man. Our teacher did a great job! At the very end she called on a guy in the class to come up and sing the first verse of Amazing Grace. (it was just on the spot.) He did a great job, and he has an amazing voice! I also made a new friend at church. His name is Trevor. We kind of chatted throughout the sunday school lesson. Then I went to my Grandma Joan's for dinner. I just enjoy being with family on sunday, and I'm grateful that she is up here. Then I went and saw my sister and our friend Michell and we had good night. Then I spent the night at my grandmas because I didn't feel like driving home. All in all it was a good weekend. Hopefully this week is full of fun! On the bright side only two weeks until I get to go home!!!!!!! :D

No comments: