Friday, July 8, 2011

4th of July/ and Mona Lake on the 6th

Well I had to work on the 4th from 2-6, but I still had fun. I drove to salt lake after I got off work. Brynn had a bbq at her house and had invited the family. We had hamburgers, watermelon, chips, pepsi... normal bbq food. Grandma and Grandpa Hendrickson came, which was really fun! Then dad came (which is really a shocker) and he stayed for quite awhile. Then after they all left Brynn, Michell Tidwell, and I lit off fire works. We had a good time. the told me to hold a fire work and so I did well it burnt me hand and it flew off into a tree... It could have ended really bad, but I was lucky! Then on the 6th we had a girls trip and we went to Mona lake and took dads waver runners out. It was really fun to get outside and to be in the water. I have been wanting to go to the lake all summer and I'm glad that I finally got to go. I almost mastered a 360 on the knee board. I was pretty proud of myself, even though I didn't get it. Brynn and I got really sun burnt, and sore from knee boarding but we wouldn't trade it for anything! It has been a pretty fun week. Its been a busy one.

No comments: