Friday, December 16, 2011

Brynn (Happy Birthday)


I'm a little late on doing this, but is was Brynn's 21st Birthday yesterday! I just wanted to blog a little about her.

Twenty One Reasons I love my sister..

One: I'm grateful for an AWESOME big sister, that has been by my side since I was born.
Two: I love that I can call her anytime, and she is always willing to listen.
Three: I love her beautiful Green Eyes.
Four: I love her bubbly personality.
Five: Her patience in trying to teach me to dance.
Six: I love how she cheers me up, when I'm feeling down.
Seven: I love her ART WORK
Eight: I love how we lay in bed and chat and giggle until late at night.
Nine: She is one of my Best Friends.
Ten: I love how she can entertain.
Eleven: I like how she thinks she is so tough. :)
Twelve: I love how she protects me.
Thirteen: I love her advice (most of the time)
Fourteen: Our many adventures together with Michell Tidwell.
Fifteen: I love getting ready together in our small bathroom.
Sixteen: Cuddling with my big sister
Seventeen: Those long ago nights when you would sing me to sleep.
Eighteen: The pictures, cards, and notes she has given me through the years.
Nineteen: I love her care free spirit.
Twenty: For examples good and bad.
Twenty-one: For twenty one years of having a great sister, that I love so much!!

I hope you had a great Birthday! I love you Brynn-Da-La!!

1 comment:

B*Niz said...

you butt i am on the phone with you right now just crying my eyes out i love you so much and your the best sister i could ever have i love ya dizzle best birthday present of all LOUDNESS!!!!