Monday, January 23, 2012

Snow!

Well it finally snowed here! I was hoping it would stay away a little longer. I'm not really too sure how I feel about the snow yet. Don't get me wrong going somewhere to visit the snow, and to play in it is nice... but having to live in it.... It might not be my favorite thing. At least it waited until the end of January I guess. I decided to drive to my Grandma's when it started pouring rain, but then rain turned into snow, and it was a little scary. I hydro-plained twice not a lot but enough to scare me. I hope that driving in the snow will treat me well!
I also officially started working at my new job. Its been an interesting experience. Its a little different than I thought it would, but I think I will still enjoy it. I work will 3 individuals and none of them talk. They just make nosies. When its time to eat its like world war three. They love food! I've only worked two shifts, but I'm excited to start working more to get the routine down, and to get to know them a little better!

No comments: