Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Spring Semester

Well I'm back in school! Christmas break was nice. I went down to St. George and got to spend time with the family. My sister got engaged, and I went on a walk, and a date with Jacob Decker, and had a family drive out to Colorado City and Sam gave us a very in depth tour of the city. It was really fascinating to me. I even let a baby cow suck on my finger. It felt like sand paper, and kind of hurt a little.
Anyways.... Like I said I'm back in school! This semester I'm taking English 2010, Humanities through the arts, Math, Nutrition, and Power reading Strategies. Its a total of 15 credits. I started a new job, and had training the first week of school, it was stressful but I'm glad its over. I think I've certified for everything (CPR, First-Aid, Food Handlers Permit, and SOAR) Today is my first day on the job. It should be exciting.
Today Michell Tidwell enters the MTC today. She is heading to Berlin Germany once she makes it out of the MTC. I'm so excited for her, and I wish her the best.
Well with new classes that means there are new people! I met one person that I kind of like. His name is Nate Burgener. He is a cowboy, he asked me out on a date and we went horse back riding. It was one of the best dates I've been on in a while and it was so relaxing. Then we had a movie and watched Three Amigos it was a really funny movie.
Thats pretty much the update on me for the time being.


No comments: