Saturday, April 16, 2011

All Nighter, Park City, and Toms



Well I have been pretty busy this past week. Tuesday I worked til about 9 and then I went to the movies with Madisen and Justin. We went and saw source code. It was pretty good! Then we went to walmart after that and bought 5 more movies and went back to Madisen's house. We started watching Sweet Home Alabama, but turned it off because it was skipping. Then The three of us just chatted until 4 in the morning! In that time we also signed me up for my fall classes!! (but I think I need to do a little rearranging) Then Justin went home and I just slept at Madisens. Well she likes to talk a lot! Especially at night so she talked to me til about 6. At 9 I woke up and drove home, showered and went back to bed until noon. Then I got up and got ready for work. Thursday morning I drove to Salt Lake and hung out with my grandma, and my friend John. We went to lunch at Rumbi (it was good, but not as good as Honalulu grill) Then he gave me a tour of the rich part of Bountiful. There is a 12 million dollar home up there that is just a monster!! He said its really cool on the inside. (He is friends with a person that lives there.) Then I went back to grandma's and spent the night there. We got up and went shopping. I got some red Tom's (There shoes) and I love them, and they are so comfortable. I would highly recommend them to anyone! It was my Easter present from her. Then we picked out Brynn an Easter present and I think she is going to love it! :D Then I spent the rest of the day with Robby Lacee, and little Lincoln in Park City. They wanted to go for a drive and thats where we ended up. We didn't a little walking around, rode on a bus, and had dinner. At dinner we sat and told Lacee stories about Grandpa Clark. Boy do I miss that fat boy!! Then I heard a couple stories about Uncle Greg. They were pretty funny. Then I went back to grandmas and spent the night again and she made me breakfast then I drove home so that I can go to work! Its been a fun week and I love spending time with the family!

No comments: