Thursday, April 21, 2011

Bowling/ and my first date

Tuesday I went with my friends Madisen, Justin, Patrick, and Tiffani and we all went bowling. It was really fun and even though I lost I did quite well. Madisen had donated plasma so she couldn't bowl using her right hand. So we both decided to bowl left handed and we did awesome. Madisen bowled a 86 (using her left hand) Justin bowled an 83 Tiffani bowled an 80 and Partrick bowled 125 and I bowled a 79 (with my left hand!) Madisen and I did amazing for using our non dominant hands. So I went on my first date up here with a guy named Matt. I wasn't too thrilled about because he is 27. I was super nervous, but it was an ok date. Went to In-n-Out and got milk shakes and french fries, then we went to trafagala and watched a 3D movie and did mini golf. I did fantastic at mini golf!! I was glad to get it over with! Today I went to the Red Deli with my friends. I love it, they have the best sandwiches. I will have to post pictures of bowling later!!

No comments: