Friday, April 8, 2011

Hanging out

Yesterday Brynn came down and we hung out all day. We both got ready then I had to run to my work for a second and then we came back to my house and ate lunch (Chicken Chalupas) and watched Tangled. She had never seen it before and she loved it... I kinda dozed in and out through the movie, but it still was good. Then we went to her house for a little bit and she showed me how she had rearranged her room, and then we took pictures on her computer they are priceless!! ha ha you can put your face in man's face and its awesome. To say the least we were entertained for like an hour with that. Then we met up with our friend Laura and went to dinner. We went to Village Banker. It was delicious!! I got a chicken salad sandwich on honey whole grain bread and then a mango chicken salad. It was very good and I highly recommend it! Then we went to Laura's and ate and just chatted until about 9. It was fun relaxing day!

No comments: