Sunday, April 3, 2011

My Weekend




Well, its been a crazy week/weekend. Thursday night my roommate Kiley took me on a date. We went to a little cafe in provo. Its called the Cyber Cafe (or something close to that.) They were having stand up comedy. It was really fun and I laughed a lot. It was fun to get out of the house and go and do something. Then Friday night I went to dinner with Kiley and Kristin (roommates) We went to Olive Garden, it was fun to just sit and chat with them. Then after that I hung out with my friend Madisen and her friend. Then Saturday I had to work. We had this mom bring in her handicap son who is 36. He hates getting his hair cut and he had a melt down and slid out of his wheel chair and was on floor for a good 45 mintues, yelling and swearing. It wasn't good!! Then I got home and changed and went out to dinner with Jacob, Kirk, Neil, Taylor and another girl (but I can't remember her name.) I was sitting there waiting for everyone to get there and I was 10 minutes early and they were about 15 minutes late... so I was sitting there for a while by myself, well these guys came and sat down and then invited me to sit with them until my friends got there. Matt and Jet.... they were a little too old for my likings, but they were really nice guys! Then I drove to salt lake in the pouring rain and got my grandmas about 11pm and I went straight to bed. Then I woke up to snow :( I got ready and went to conference and really enjoyed it!! My manager had an extra ticket so I just went by myself. I'm so glad I went. Its so crazy how spiritual that room is. I'm so thankful for the gospel!! Then I went back to my grandma's and she made me dinner! :D I'm grateful for grandparents too!! That was my fun exciting weekend! OH!! and I made a 14 dollar tip that I was super proud of! :D

Mom Thats the hair cut I did that I really like! :D

2 comments:

RLHouston said...

hey, your blog has large talons. Did he, he being the one you went out with this weekend, have large talons? Hope you dont mind if I pay you in change, can't find my checkbook. haha. I love that show. Sweet blog cuz

Dizzle said...

ha ha ha thanks! Glad you got on a left a comment! How is the family?? Tell them I said hello! :D