Sunday, June 5, 2011

Family

Today was fast and testimony meeting at church. A girl named Emily stood up and bore her testimony, her mom and dad live in Missouri where the tornado hit. It destroyed their house, but luckily they were ok. She said that its just a house, and what really matters is still here. A lot of what people had to say today was focused on families, so I just want to say how thankful I am for my family! I love each and everyone of them so much and they truly have helped me become the person I am today, and have taught me a lot over my 19 years. I wouldn't be where I am today, or the person I am with out them behind me, encouraging me and supporting me. I'm also thankful for my extended family and all that they do for me, and for their great examples and their love. Families are the best, especially mine! I hope they know how much I love and appreciate them!

No comments: