Saturday, June 11, 2011

DATE

View Discretion is Advised!!!
Well Last night I went on a date with a guy named Carson. He is cute, and has a good sense of humor. The only catch is that he likes this girl Amy who happened to be doubling with us. I still had fun, but it was a little awkward at times. We went up the canyon and had a fire, and went glowing sticking. (if you don't know what that is, its where your break open the glow sticks and put all the liquid on each other so you glow.) Well It was fun the first 15 minutes and then it got in my eye. It burnt so bad! It said on the package just rinse with water and you'll be fine... well I did that twice, and it didn't work. So from 10:30-1:00am I had an that was on fire, that I couldn't open or else it hurt, if it was closed it hurt, and my eye kept watering. Then It started making my nose run, then the left side of my face started to hurt, then I started getting sick. I was a trooper and and stayed for the whole date, but boy was I ready to get home and shower and rinse my off. When I woke up today it was still blood shot and swollen, but its finally looking normal now. So besides that we made s'mores, roasted star burst, and talked. We had some problems with the fire though.... they made me nervous and almost started a forest fire to say the least. I'm glad that my eye isn't burning and that I can still see! :)
Today I tried going to my wards luau, they said it was at park behind the provo temple. Well I drove for 45 minutes all around the temple, but never found them... so then I came home and watched a movie by myself. Thats a quick up date of my weekend.

1 comment:

Justin, Emily,Nyah & Anastyn said...

There is a reason sister they tell you on package not to break them open!!!