Friday, June 17, 2011

Stress! No Worries!

Its funny what life throws at you.... You'll be living life and its quite peaceful then all of a sudden everything takes a turn for a little bit and you are thinking oh my!! Well I loved my job. I thought it was great, but now its starting to get dramatic. My coworker and I don't really approve of everything that my manager does. We both got written up for not hitting commission, but how are you suppose to hit commission when your strictly walk ins. We can't control how many people on the spur of the moment walking into Walmart decide to get their hair done. What even bugs me more is that when I started she said commission wasn't a big deal.. they (being the corporate) like you to hit commission, but if you don't its ok.... well I guess its never been that way and now you have to hit commission every pay period or you get written up and on the 3rd one you get fired.... To be honest.... I don't think its fare, but what do I know... ok enough of my soap box.... even though I have had a not so good 2 weeks, I've definitely seen how the lord has blessed me. I got to spend some one on one time with my sister which was nice, I have a great family and they listen to my complaints (mainly my mom), I have great friends that cheer me up, and I found 23 dollars while I was cleaning my room yesterday.... I guess everything equals out in the end! :D I'm so excited to be going to St. George tomorrow. It will be a nice escape from everything.

No comments: