Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentines

I had a pretty good Valentine's! I got to sleep in until 10 and then I went to the gym and ran my heart out for an hour, then I came home and got ready and met Grandma Becky at Macaroni Grill and had lunch with her, and Kacey. She got me a little gift, which was nice. It's a heart shaped necklace with my birth stone in it, and two sets of earrings. Nothing fancy, but its still pretty! Then I went to the store to get Nate a Valentines present. I went to the dollar store, and Kmart to find anything redneck (we have an inside joke.) Then I went home and got ready to go out with Nate. He came over and brought me a rose, and then we went out for some frozen yogurt, and then just talked the night away. It was really nice. Nate got a good laugh out of my gift too, which made me happy! My first Valentine's date wasn't so bad after all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

would love to see a picture of Nate.

Dizzle said...

Mom! You left a comment! ha ha yay!! I'm starting to feel like my blog is neglected. I'm glad to know someone reads it! Love you!