Friday, February 3, 2012

Cleaning Fairy

Well I got home from school today and I was kind of in a cleaning mood. So I did the dishes, and made the kitchen look decent again. Then I tackled my room, and it looks pretty good if I do say so myself. I had to rearrange things on my night stand, dresser, and fridge so that I could put out my willow tree figurine that Brynn gave me. (p.s. I love it!) I think it looks cute, but the willow tree looks a little lonely. haha Then I changed my sheets on my bed, dusted, and vacuumed. I went to Walmart in the middle of cleaning to buy another trash can for recycle, and for a box filer. Its nice to get all of that organized! Now If I can get laundry done I'll be set! As for the rest of the night, I'm heading to the gym, and then I'll make dinner, and probably watch a movie!

No comments: