Monday, February 6, 2012

Working until Midnight

Well, I made it through my first official work week. I had to work Saturday, and Sunday from 3pm-12am. It went pretty well, but that last hour is a killer. For some reason when you know you have to stay awake it makes you really tired. I try to keep myself busy, so I'm not watching the time, but you can only watch so many movies, text, and play solitaire until that gets boring. They girls I watch go to bed at like 8. So I have lots of quite time, and I usually get my homework done then just hang out. I'm enjoying it so far, I'm waiting for when I get the routine down, so I don't have to ask so many questions, or having to look it up in the book.
School is going well! I'm liking my classes, but I'm not loving my online classes. They aren't that hard, but I like actually having a professor that I meet with. Its nice to know that I will be getting credit for those two classes though. I need to figure out my major so that I can buckle down and get serious about school, so that I'm not here forever. I should probably go meet with a counselor. Maybe tomorrow!
I've been trying really hard to go to the gym at least three times a week. So far so good! I love planet fitness! Its a simple, low key gym. I feel comfortable there! I feel so much better after I have been to the gym. I love being sore, and I'm starting to see some muscle in my speed bumps (my arms) which makes me super happy! Well that pretty much all the exciting news in my life.

No comments: