Saturday, March 12, 2011

Beautiful Day


Today was a great day! I have spent the weekend babysitting Jared Call he has down syndrome and he is 19. I went to high school with him and his parents wanted to get away for a weekend. He is so fun to be around and makes everyone smile and laugh. We went to Albertson's first thing this morning, then we came home and got ready for a picnic. My mom sure knows how to plan one. We had amazing food, and I ate so much that I was stuffed and about to explode. Then we played catch with the football, and played on the play ground and just had a good ol' time. Weston, Rian, Tristan, Karris, Nyah, Anastyn, Mom, Jared, Me, and my friend Jacob were all there to enjoy the day. It was a beautiful day, had fun, and enjoyed the company of everyone.

On a side note just a few reasons why I love Jared.
1. He is a great dancer, loves to turn the music up and dance away.
2. His smile is so contagious.
3. He does cute things for example we were in the car and I had a little piece of hair stuck on my lip, and he gently got it off of my lip for me. It was cute :)

No comments: