Thursday, March 31, 2011

I Got A J.O.B.


After only a week of being on the job hunt I got one!! I work at the Smart Styles inside the Lindon Walmart. I was scared to work in a salon, but it really is quite fun. I just have to say how luck I am!! Job hunting really is intimidating to me, and I wasn't doing very good. I didn't even apply at Smart Styles, luckily through my roommate they got my number and called me! My brother Weston says I'm one lucky girl!! I had an interview on Monday, and filled out an application, then tuesday I had a technical interview (meaning I had to do a hair cut on a model, which was my sister) and then I started working 20 minutes after that. I have loved every minute of it, and I love the people I work with. We all get a long great!! I'm happy to say that I don't hate men's hair cuts any more and I'm getting fast, and confident in my abilities.... I'm still a little skiddish about womens, but I'm sure in no time I'll be confident in those too. I feel so blessed that I was able to find a job so quickly!!
p.s. mom,
Jill (Kacey's mom) works at the Lindon walmart, and she was getting her hair done today when I went in today, and she talked to me for a long time and she said to tell you hi. She gave me her address and number and told me never to go hungry that she would feed me. She is super nice!

No comments: