Monday, October 24, 2011

Fall Break

Fall break was well needed! I went home for four days, and I enjoyed every minute of it. One of my favorite things about going home is how excited Nyah and Anastyn are to see me. Nyah came running out of the house and jumped into my arms, and Anastyn got a huge smile on her face and jumped into my arms too. They were full of smiles, and giggles. I'm dreading the day when they get older, and not so excited to see their Aunt Dizzle. I guess when that time come I'll have to get a dog (they are always excited to see you.)
I spent Thursday with the girls (Emily, Nyah, and Anastyn) running around, doing a little shopping, and went out to lunch. Then took a little break and took an Exam for my psychology class. Then I went out to my moms school and played at their school carnival. We took Nyah and Anastyn and they got to ride a big horse, they were so excited!
Friday, I went and saw one of my high school teachers, and then went out to lunch with Maureen. It was fun to catch up with her, and her busy family. Then I spent the rest of the night at home.
Saturday, the whole family went to Staheli Farm and played. We looked at the animals, played on the toys, ( I did the rope swing, and got a nice bruise on each leg from it.) Then we went to the pumpkin patch and picked out pumpkins. Then mom, Kenyon, and I did a little shopping, and then we went home and had Pizza and pumpkin carving with everyone. It was really fun to spend the day with family, and for the most part everyone got a long, and there wasn't too much fighting! It was a beautiful day!
Then my mom got sick, with some bad abdominal pain and its really scary to watch her! I don't like when my mom isn't feeling good, so we got her a blessing, and she went to bed. I'm glad she was feeling better by the time we left.
Then Janice was a big help, and helped me revise, and edit my english papers! She helped me out a ton, and I'm so so very thankful for her! She made me feel better, and I'm ready to jump back into school.
Even though I was pretty sick for the first half of the break, I'm glad I was with my family.
I'm feeling tons better, and I'm meeting with English Professor today to get help with my second paper. I'm a little nervous, it is always hard to ask for help, but in the long run I know it will pay off! Well I'm off to study for a midterm that I have to take tomorrow!

No comments: