Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Weston

Yesterday, I had just got out of class and had made my way down to the counseling center, and I got my psychology book out to read, and of course then I checked my phone. Well I had a missed call from Weston, and a message. So I listened to the message... boy I was in a for an ear full! No joke he left me a 10 minute message! After looking really dumb because I was laughing out loud. I called my brother back. He then said he wanted to take me to lunch! Free food! I'm there. So he picked me up from campus in his rapist (work) Van. We drove across the street to the golden arches (McDonalds) and we had a short and sweet lunch. I had a 12 o clock appointment so we only spent a half hour together, but it made my day, and I smiled and laughed all day, and showed two people my long message. I love random visits from family!!!

No comments: