Sunday, October 9, 2011

Job

So Saturday when I went into work, I got there and my manager said, "Rilee come here I need to talk to you." When ever I hear those words I cringe. It usually means I'm in trouble. So I follow her to the back room where she says, "Jill (the district manager) wants me to tell you that even though you put your two weeks in that doesn't mean you have to be done." I was a little confused.... She then continued to say that she knows I'm worried about finding another job, and that I can stay longer. Then she asked me if I wanted to stay, and to think about it, so she can put me on the schedule or not. ha ha I started laughing to myself. Usually when someone puts in their two weeks notice it means there done. There is a reason they are leaving. It was a nice gesture, but no thank you!

No comments: