Wednesday, October 19, 2011

FRUSTRATED

It has been a week! I have been really busy with school, trying to get all these papers written, study for mid terms, and then to top it all off I got sick. (Go figure.) I was feeling pretty good about school, but now its starting to get me down. I got my first english paper back, and I thought I did really well on it, nope! Got a C-, and I have to redo it by friday if I want to get a better score. I feel like up until now I've been decent in english, but not so much any more. Then I took my health midterm and got an 86... not really happy with that either. I guess you live and learn. Hopefully I figure out how to write a stupid paper, and fast!
On the bright side I get to go home today, and have a little vacation, along with a lot of studying!

No comments: