Friday, January 14, 2011

Blogging

My mom has been telling me for over a year to update my blog.... so here I am updating it. I've been trying to make it look cute... but I'm having trouble accomplishing that. I don't know how to work it, and playing around with it is getting me any where... so if anyone knows any good secrets let me know!
Since I haven't posted anything in a while (almost a year) I will give you the top 10 things of 2010.

1. Graduated from High School
2.Graduated from Seminary :D
3. Graduated from Cosmetology School
4. Trip to Pennsylvania with Justin, Emily and the Girls.
5. Got in my first Car Wreck :(
6. Senior Trip to California with my Senior Class
7. Special Needs Mutual
8. Turned 18
9. Attending a Hair Show (NAHAS) in Vegas
10. Getting my Young Womens Medallion

2 comments:

Haley Houston said...

Your blog looks sooooooo!!! cute i love the pic. at the top!

Dizzle said...

Thanks Haley! I'm trying to get back into the spirit of blogging! its coming a long I guess. :D