Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My mom and I and Subway

Well today we went on bike ride. We went to our bank and then cost co on our bikes. Then when we got home we wanted to eat. So we decided to go to subway. Well we were standing in line looking at the little calorie counter chart and then the subway worker (Ian) came over and said, "How are you doing" I said good and my mom said we are looking at the sign... (she thought he asked what are you doing?) so then we all started laughing and my mom made a joke about it. Well Ian said it was nice to know that we had a sense of humor. Then we were sitting at the table eating and chatting and I was trying to say "When we went" and it just came out wewewewewewe and so we started laughing again! I said I was turning into my mother and I took a drink right then and my mom started laughing really hard which made me laugh and I almost spewed everywhere! Then my mom out of the blue just said "What are you doing?" I looked around and then she started busting up laughing again...she was just mimicking what Ian did. So we had a good laugh. Well we were walking out of subway and there was little boy in there and he had a big head. So when we got outside I said "that little boy had a big head" my mom looked at me with a concerned look and said, "You have a big head?" I just looked at her and we started busting up again. Thanks to subway we had a night full of laughs! :D

No comments: