Sunday, January 16, 2011

Special Needs Sacrament

Today I went to Aunt Sandra's and Aunt Carma's ward for special needs sacrament. It was really good. Lacy gave a talk and she did a great job, she was super nervous she was shaking so bad. My mom came, and she cried the whole time. She was really touched. Lacy's ward came in and did an activity for us. They had a parachute to play with, musical chairs, a relay, and face painting. The special needs loved it. Then we all came together and danced and sing. I was assigned a new partner her name is Cindy Wade and she has down syndrome. Well she got a couple medals for bowling in the special Olympics. This guy was asking her about her medals and was telling her good job. Then he continued to say that I bet you could beat me in bowling and she said very boldly Ya, I can! I wish I was as confident as they are. I love being in special needs and I have learned so much this past year and half!

No comments: