Thursday, January 20, 2011

Just A Day :D

Today my mom and I took Nyah to the pet store. She looked at every animal at least twice. She was telling the ferrets to wake up because they were sleeping. She counted the turtles and said hello and waved to a couple animals. Then we went to the St. George Animal clinic and let her go see the dogs and the cats. She thought that was pretty cool. Then we took her to the sugar loaf and hiked around there. She said it was fun! We took her in the cave and she didn't know what to think about that. After that we went and got Anastyn (she was taking her nap) when we put Anastyn in the car Nyah just told her about everything she had seen and done. It was super cute. Then I went over to Pine View High School to cut a special needs kids hair. He wanted it done just like his teachers. So that is exactly what I did. Then they wanted me to color it....but with box color.....in school they tell you that box color is very unpredictable and that you should never use it....well they turned out to be right! He wanted black hair and it came out ASHY BLUE!! I felt really bad, but you live and learn I guess. I know now never to use box color again! Then my mom and I went for a bike ride. It was really fun. I think we did more hiking than anything. We tried to follow the trail down by the river but half of it was missing. I can't believe that the river can get that big and wide! Its crazy! It's been a good day today! The best part is...is I got my Hair License in the Mail today!! It's official now! :D

No comments: