Monday, January 24, 2011

This Weekend

On Saturday my mom and I took Nyah and Anastyn to the Library. Nyah enjoyed looking at the books, Anastyn enjoyed looking at the rug that they had in the childrens section. Then we to lunch at Armetias. Then on Sunday I went to my home ward and my special needs friend (Janine) got her young womens medallion at the age of 35 (I think). I was so proud of her she has worked hard this past year and half and she definitely deserves it. The talks were really good too. They were talked about having weaknesses and that if you just turn to the lord first you will be able to conquer anything. Then I went to a farewell (Josh Parkinson) he did a great job and that chapel was packed! I swear every teen was there! It was like I was back in high school . So I went to my ward at 9:00, farewell at 11:00, then I had an appointment with the bishop at 12:30. It was a packed morning! I going to get released from my calling in nursery and I will start attending the college ward. I'm excited, and I hope I make lots of new friends. The bishop paid me a couple comments so I left there feeling excellent. Then I came home and hung out with my mom. I then got onto Lds.org and watched some video clips... they were really good. I learned quite a few things! I think one of my favorite quotes that I got from it was "Walk by faith in a world that is guided by sight." I thought it was pretty good. Then today (Monday) I baby sat Tristan and Karris. I finished a 339 page book today and it only took me two and half days. (The Rescue by Nicholas Sparks) It was good as always. Nicholas Sparks is probably my favorite author! Well that's about it for the weekend update!

No comments: