Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My Brother






Well yesterday was a long a day for me. My mom had the day off and of course that means work work work. We got up and went for a nice bike ride. We rode from the post office on river road to the manawar bridge (not sure how to spell that.) Then we got home about 9 and she told me that I could either clean the living room or help her in the garage. I voted for the living room. I had to dust, vacuum, vacuum the furniture, and move all the furniture into the kitchen so she could shampoo the carpet. Well I got done pretty fast...so then I had to help in the garage. She told me she just wanted to pick it up...well she got this grand idea to move two pallets of her ceramic molds and take them over to storage. Does anyone know how many she has? Or how heavy they are? Well we got them loaded into the truck then we got some lunch. Well then we had to unload them all which I'm super sore from today haha. Well she wanted to finish the taking over the last pallet and I was just done! I didn't have any more energy. Well my brother Weston came over and helped her load the last pallet, he also did a little entertaining! He is a big goof ball and that why I love him. He put on some sweet glasses, some gloves, tucked his shirt in, and pulled his pants up. He looked like a nerd, but I couldn't stop laughing! I was almost rolling on the ground. So he put me in a better mood, and I helped them unload the last of the molds at storage! He totally made my day.

No comments: