Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Gymnastics

Last night Nyah invited me to go to gymnastics with her today. So Today I went to gymnastics! I thought I was just going to go watch....but no, Nyah wanted me to help her do everything. At first I was a little scared.... I know they are just little kids, but I'm really not that coordinated. I did as Nyah commanded, and I actually had fun! She is quite the little gymnast. I was a pretty proud aunt! Anastyn was cute too, she was walking around having a good ol' time. She even got to play on the parachute although I don't think she enjoyed it like Nyah did. After that I came home and typed up a new resume, got a map of UVU, called to make an appointment with a counselor, and now I just have to go to Salt Lake! I'm kind of nervous....which I don't really know why.... I'm sure all will go well!

No comments: