Thursday, February 10, 2011


I haven't posted a blog in like a week... so I have some stuff to say. Well I went up north to figure out school. I met with a counselor for about two hours, and he gave me lots of homework. I got most of it done, and I'm excited to say that I don't have to retake any tests and that my act score is high enough that I can get into all the classes that I need to. So I'm really excited to start school, and happy that everything went smoothly! This past Sunday was the Super Bowl! Justin has converted all of us into Steeler fans. We were excited for the big the game. We were sad that we lost....but in my opinion the Packers deserved it. They played a great game, and they haven't won a super bowl in a long time. I went to gymnastics again with Nyah and this time I was tending Anastyn. She is quite the busy body. I said that I would rather do gymnastics with Nyah than try and keep Anastyn entertained and out of the way, but it was still fun. Well I guess thats pretty much all I have to say.....

No comments: