Saturday, February 26, 2011

Sid The Monster




This weekend my sister (Brynn) came home and she brought her dog Sid. He is the cutest dog, until you confine him in a small space. Last time they were here we put him in my bathroom.... He got glitter every where, bit everything he could get his teeth on, and shredded some toilet paper. He literally got into everything, and it looked like a tornado hit my bathroom (I'm still cleaning glitter up to this day.) Well this time we put him in my mom's bathroom....and this is what he did.... He definitely is a Monster Boy! At least he is cute!

2 comments:

crazyhorse said...

I am having a terrible time to post a comment. this is my third try. I agree with all the things you said about your Mom. I love her too. Grandma

crazyhorse said...

No dog is that cute! Grandma